Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The End, Part II

I have now managed to submit my dissertation to the university. The instructions for this are not at all straightforward, but I haven't heard that I need to fix anything yet, and it's been 24 hours. We'll have to wait and see.

The 'now what am I going to do with myself' part of the semester has started.

Priority 1: Job hunting. HigherEdJobs.com seems promising.Applications have been and will continue to be submitted.

Priority 2: Making a dent in the pile of 'fun reading' books that has piled up (literally). I intend to document this via Goodreads. I put off signing up because I knew that I would not be posting anything for some time. Now, it is time to start. 

Priority 3: Catching up on domestic chores like house cleaning that have been sorely neglected until now. This weekend there will be cleaning off of the desk and table surfaces and vacuuming. This has not been done in an embarrassingly long time. I wait until this weekend because it will take me that long to return all of the library books that have been decorating my floor.

Stay tuned for coffee shop reviews and other final notes about this past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment